The Power E-Mini Desktop Alert Software – What Is It?
Program Overview: The Power E-mini Alert Software is a stand alone Windows program that receives ES Trading Signals directly from my new Automated Momentum Breakout Alert System. It is a 100% completely Mechanical, High-Point Scoring System, specifically designed for day trading the S&P E-mini (ES), that on average, issues 5-8 Momentum Trade Alerts per day.
The new strategy works by adaptively monitoring dynamic market price boundaries where the market has a high likelihood of breaking out and exploding into large-scale momentum moves. It utilizes a formula I developed which I named the “Dynamic Trigger Range”, a super exciting new price analysis concept that I came up with during my research – which quite frankly gives the best E-Mini Trading Signals I have experienced during my 9 years as a futures day trader.
The Momentum System consists of 2 components. The System runs on a U.S. based server and directly sends signals to the Desktop Alert Software which resides on your computer. The beauty of the stand-alone Alert Software is that you can trade with any broker you choose and use any platform that you want.
Just open the Alert Software from your Desktop shortcut icon and you will hear an audio confirmation that the software is live. You will instantly see the Dynamic Trigger Range. Simply plot 2 horizontal lines on your 1-minute chart at those levels and consider it a “no trade” range when price is trapped between them.
Each time the price approaches the Range Low or Range High you will get a “heads-up” “sonar” audio alert. When the price hits the actual Trade Barrier the system will issue an unmistakable audio alert and you’ll see the Visual Alert pop in the software. Once you’ve worked with it for a few days it will be very clear which audio messages are which.
Since the number of signals varies with market conditions, you can be doing other things and don’t have to stare at the screen. When you hear an audio alert just check the software.
Keep in mind that once the price hits a Trade Barrier you will want to use the Entry Strategy outlined in the Knowing When To Enter The Trade section of this documentation.
Be sure to check the Momentum Meter, Trend Direction Arrow and Average Volume Flow for an indication of the current market behavior. See the sections on those in the Help for more information on using these tools as confirmation.
Desktop Software Features
1) Audio Alerts give you a heads-up when a trade is pending – when a Trade Alert Signal is given – when a Trailing Stop gets moved up – and when new System Notes are posted.
2) The Time Stamp lets you know exactly when a Signal was given.
3) The Dynamic Trigger Range is the Key to the system. It auto-adjust throughout the trading session and provides key levels to watch – they are your visual reference points on the chart.
4) The System Notes keep you on top of what is going on during the day – It’s like having a professional trading coach sitting by your side.
5) The Online Tutorial is your comprehensive Strategy Guide – with all the information you need to trade profitably using the Alerts.
6) You can adjust the font size in the System Notes to suit your preference.
7) This is the Alert Window – When a Signal fires it displays the Trade Price Barrier.
8) Once a trade is open – This section displays both the Macro Target and the current level to have a Trailing Stop.
9) Choose the software color scheme that you like.
10) The Momentum Meter uses a sophisticated set of indicators behind the scenes – to provide a real-time glimpse at “participant commitment”.
11) The Trend Direction indicator gives an intra-day look at the near-term prevailing trend.
12) The Average Volume indicator lets you know how active the participation is – It’s a 3-minute average of the number of contracts traded.